I just came up with this for fun. What do you think? If you have anything to add, let me know!
1. You carry a pen and paper wherever you go.
2. You enjoy writing for fun.
3. Before you go to sleep at night, you plop yourself down into one of the settings of your stories.
4. You read. A lot.
5. You love to read right before bed.
6. You’ll jump out of bed in the middle of the night because an amazing story idea came to you and you have to write it down.
7. You observe strangers for character traits.
8. You’ve dreamed of writing a book since childhood.
9. English was always your favorite subject in school.
10. In school, you enjoyed the writing assignments that others complained about.
11. Every meal is accompanied by a book.
12. You love long flights and road trips. The longer the better, because it means more time to write.
13. Your characters wind up in your dreams.
14. As long as you’ve got paper and something to write with, you feel ready to take on the world!