I just came up with this for fun. What do you think? If you have anything to add, let me know!
1. You carry a pen and paper wherever you go.
2. You enjoy writing for fun.
3. You often find yourself visualizing the settings of your stories before you drift off to sleep each night.
4. You read. A lot.
5. You love to read right before bed.
6. You’ll jump out of bed in the middle of the night because you had an amazing story idea and need to write it down.
7. People watching leads to ideas for character traits.
8. You’ve dreamed of writing a book since childhood.
9. English was your favorite subject in school.
10. In school, you enjoyed the writing assignments that others complained about.
11. You read during meals.
12. You love long flights and road trips because you can use the time to work on your stories.
13. As long as you’ve got paper and something to write with, you feel ready to take on the world!